Northaw House Northaw, Herts
Northaw House is a Grade II Listed building originally constructed in 1698. Set in 10 hectares of rolling countryside, the property has been used as a private dwelling, boy’s preparatory school, hospital and architects practice. Additional outbuildings include a stable block, ballroom wing, an apple store and Oak Cottage.
LW Developments has acquired the site and is working with the local authority and English Heritage to restore the main house back to its full residential grandeur through enabling development of the outbuildings and new dwellings within the estate.